The ADATA ICFP301 industrial-grade CFexpress memory card is a compact and high-performance storage solution suited for AI and smart applications, such as automation, HPC (High Speed Computing), AI deep learning and smart image analysis. Implementing the PCIe Gen3x2 interface and compliant with NVMe 1.3, it sports read/write speed of up to 1600/1200MB per second. Using 3D TLC NAND Flash with wide-temperature operability (-40°C to +85°C), it can maintain optimal performance in harsh outdoor environments for excellent durability. In addition, it also supports technologies such as LDPC Error Correction Code (ECC) to automatically detect and correct errors, Wear Leveling technology to ensure data is written evenly across all sectors for an extended product lifespan, and AES 256 Encryption and TCG Opal for data security.
- Small form factor, easy to install
- PCIe Gen3x2 / NVMe 1.3
- Excellent Performance: R/W speed up to 1600/1200MB/s
- 3D TLC NAND Flash for higher capacities and durability
- Up to 3,000 P/E (Program/Erase) Cycle rating
- Wide-temperature operability (-40°C to 85°C)
- LDPC ECC engine
- AES 256 Encryption, TCG Opal
- Wear Leveling, S.M.A.R.T., NCQ and TRIM Command
- Suitable for industrial automation, IPC, HPC, AI, IoT-related applications, video/image identification system, etc.