SC66 is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm ARM Kryo 260TM 64-bit octa-core high-performance processor with built-in AdrenoTM 512 GPU, SC66 is well suited for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications with high date-rate and multimedia requirements. SC66 contains six variants: SC66-CE*, SC66-E*, SC66-A*, SC66-J*, SC66-W* and SC66-MW*
SC66 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C, SPI) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, including smart POS, smart cash registers, smart home gateways, smart robots, smart wearables, security surveillance, PDA & tablets, vending machines, delivery lockers, AI, police and law enforcement equipment, in-car video streaming and entertainment systems, etc.
- LTE Cat 6 modem supporting 2 x 20MHz carrier aggregation, with maximum download speed up to 300Mbps
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, CDMA/EVDO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Dual LCDs and dual touch panels for independent display and operation: 2560 x 1600 @60fps for primary display and 1920 x 1080 @60fps for secondary display
- Support maximally four cameras, with two of them working simultaneously
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Support recording and playback of 1080p videos at 30fps