BG77 is an ultra-compact multi-mode LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2 module with integrated GNSS functionality. It is fully compliant with 3GPP Rel. 14 specification and offers a maximum data rate of 589Kbps downlink and 1.12Mbps uplink. It features ultra-low power consumption by leveraging the integrated RAM/flash as well as the ARM Cortex A7 processor supporting ThreadX, achieving up to 70% reduction in PSM leakage and 85% reduction in eDRX current consumption compared to its predecessor.
BG77 boasts a comprehensive set of hardware-based security features and enables trusted applications to run directly on the Cortex A7 TrustZone engine. With an ultra-compact SMT form factor of 14.9mm × 12.9mm × 1.7mm and high integration level, it enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/PCM/STATUS) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, wearable devices, etc.
- Extremely compact LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2 module with ultra-low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Integrated RAM and Flash in baseband chipset
- Comprehensive set of hardware-based security features
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces