Quectel AG15 is an automotive grade C-V2X module designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 standards. It is designed for use in extremely harsh environments and provides superior ESD/EMI protection performance. Through C-V2X PC5 direct communications, AG15 will make traffic smoother and more efficient through paving the way for automated driving and achieving the goal of fully connected traffic.
Based on 3GPP Release 14 compliant LTE-V2X direct communications, AG15 supports vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-toinfrastructure (V2I) and vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P) communications on the unified 5.9GHz ITS band without the need of a (U)SIM, cellular subscription or network assistance. It is able to meet connected vehicles’ demand of communication with lower latency, higher reliability and high throughput. Additionally, AG15 provides abundant interfaces, which enables customers to conveniently develop applications.
AG15 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also has an embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS) receiver for positioning, which minimizes design and improves positioning speed and accuracy.
AG15 is a global V2X communication solution to meet enhanced driving safety, autonomous driving, intelligent transport system (ITS) and advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) application demands. When used in combination with Quectel automotive grade LTE module AG35, it provides automotive industry application solutions with more functions and further extended communication range.
- C-V2X PC5 Mode 4 direct communications: independent of cellular network & enabling (U)SIM-less operation
- Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
- Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for R
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems