Quectel EC20 R2.1 is a series of LTE category 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 150Mbit/s downlink and 50Mbit/s uplink data rates. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EC20 R2.1 is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC21/EC25/EG25-G modules, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and manufacturing.
EC20 R2.1 is an upgraded version of EC20 R2.0. Adopting laser engraving process, EC20 R2.1 features a more fashionable appearance, strong metallic texture, better thermal dissipation capability and durable label information, which makes it ideally suited for large-scale production.
EC20 R2.1 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, eCall* and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems