Quectel EG21-G Mini PCIe is an LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers maximum data rates up to 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink.
EG21-G Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
- LTE category 1 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment