Quectel EG12 is a series of LTE Advanced category 12 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink peak data rates. Designed in an LGA form factor, EG12 is compatible with Quectel Cat 6/18 module EG06/EG18, which will help customers to migrate between different categories.
EG12 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9HT-Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as 4G router, CPE, wireless POS terminal, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC and video surveillance.
- LTE-A Cat 12 module with LGA form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Support DL 3CA, 256QAM and 4x4 MIMO
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems