Quectel EG18 is a series of LTE Advanced category 18 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 1.2Gbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink peak data rates. Designed in the LGA form factor, EG18 is compatible with Quectel Cat 6/12 modules EG06 and EG12, which will help customers to migrate between different categories.
EG18 contains 2 variants (EG18-EA*, EG18-NA①) which are designed for different target regions and nearly cover all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EG18 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as business router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC and video surveillance, etc.
- LTE-A Cat 18 module with LGA form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Support DL 5xcarrier aggregation, 256QAM and 4×4 MIMO
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems