Quectel UC200T is a cost effective and high-performance UMTS/HSPA+ module offering a maximum data rate of 21Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink. UC200T is available in UC200T-EM and UC200T-GL. In terms of UMTS/HSPA+ connectivity, UC200T-EM is designed to provide customers with European and Asia-Pacific network coverage while UC200T-GL supports global coverage. UC200T is also fully backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks.
The compact profile of 29.0mm × 32.0mm × 2.4mm in cost-optimized SMT form factor and high integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s multi-feature, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications. UC200T is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 Series and LTE EC2x and EG2x-G modules (EC25, EC21, EC20 R2.0, EC20 R2.1 and EG25-G), providing smooth transition from 3G to 4G networks.
With improved heat dissipation and indelible markings, the laser-engraved label makes UC200T more suitable for automated manufacturing process.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/PCM/ADC/NETLIGHT/SD*) as well as abundant USB-serial drivers (based on Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android), extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive, smart metering, tracking systems, security solutions, routers, wireless POS, mobile computing devices, PDA, and tablet PC.
- Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Cost-efficient design with high performance and feature-rich interfaces
- High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
- Compatible with UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 Series and LTE EC2x modules in package
- Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support are provided to help customers get products to market faster