The M4HCT-A-SMA is an active multi-frequency, high-accuracy, GNSS antenna for the L1 GPS, Galileo, Beidou and GLONASS bands. The antenna is built on proprietary Maxtena Helicore® technology providing exceptional pattern control, polarization purity and high-efficiency in a compact form factor.
It features an integrated SMA connector and rugged IP67 automotive grade components. The M4HCT-A-SMA is ideal for applications requiring minimal integration effort or for retrofitting existing products. The antenna is equipped with an O-ring.
- Quadrifilar helix antenna
- Concurrent GNSS reception on L1: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Rugged IP67 rating with SMA mount
- Small form factor
- Ground plane independent
- GIS, RTK and other high accuracy GNSS applications
- Low power consumption
- Low phase center variation over azimuth and elevation and among different samples
- Automotive grade electronics